Holidays in Goa

• Автор темы ViNand
  • Обновлено
  • 18, Jun 2020
I went to Goa with the aim of sunbathing and swimming.

And he came tanned, bought up, but still with an inexplicable slight longing in his chest and some kind of purity in his soul.

Ask ten of your friends what are the names of people who are immersed in themselves, in a state of inner concentration, self-contemplation and detachment from the outside world? I am sure that they all will answer - these are yogis.

And yogis, as everyone knows, come from India.

IN from there - to India - this time I went.

True, we must honestly admit, not in Delhi - to the north of India and not to the south - to the places of concentration of yogis, but to the banal (for some) Goa. North and South in my life I managed to visit many seas and washed my feet in the Indian Ocean.

But this ocean seemed completely different, and warmer and brighter.

I have already seen sunsets at sea, but these Goans are something else, bewitching and never letting go. Everything is as usual, but somehow girlfriend. I'll start in order.

Goa and I gathered together.

and I laid all the formal part of preparing for the trip (as it turned out for employment). Which part of Goa and which hotel we are flying to, I found out by literally sitting on the plane and looking at the documents.

Frankly, the name of the hotel and the area then still did not say anything to me. And then ... The entire Indian state of Goa has a length of 105 km from north to south and is divided into two districts: North and South Goa.

The same division applies to the rest format.

Whereas in South Goa they prefer quiet and unhurried sun-drying, in North Goa they prefer active rest.

Active also implies water-sport, of course, but basically the party sense is invested in it: with dancing, discos and an active nightlife.

This is due to the fact that since the late 60s of the last century, a large number of hippies from all countries began to come to Goa.

Many of which subsequently settled in this part of the coast

ViNand

Рег
29 Apr, 2012

Тем

Постов

Баллов
Тем
Комментарии
Опыт

Интересно