Juliet - Cavetown, аккорды на укулеле - Аккорды песен для укулеле

• Автор темы Lucania
  • Обновлено
  • 05, May 2023
[Intro] G Cmaj7 G Cmaj7

[Verse 1] G Cmaj7 Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands G Cmaj7 Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo G Cmaj7 I've been feeling those Monday blues, Tuesday's fading into Wednesday too G Cmaj7 And I'm just trying to find a place where I can lay my head

[Chorus] Em7 Cmaj7 Don't need no sympathy, I'm just trying to find G D A way to make it through another day Em7 Cmaj7 What's the point in all this screaming, no one's listening anyway? G D Your voice is silent in a loud room

[Verse 2] G Cmaj7 My daisy chain was missing a link, you did the math and you drink G Cmaj7 I'm so sorry for what I've done, give me back my oxygen G Cmaj7 He was a man who played the tambourine, he fell in love with a diamond queen G Cmaj7 She left him lonely, now he's just a silhouette

[Chorus] Em7 Cmaj7 Don't need no sympathy, I'm just trying to find G D A way to make it through another day Em7 Cmaj7 What's the point in all this screaming, no one's listening anyway? G D Your voice is silent in a loud room

[Bridge] Em7 Cmaj7 And though my feet they are bruised, my heart is still willing to love Em7 Cmaj7 And as the world it gets cruel, I'll do the same as I've always done

Lucania

Рег
02 Feb, 2023

Тем

Постов

Баллов
Тем
Комментарии
Опыт

Интересно