Диалог по английскому почему я учу английский - Всё о изучении английского языка

• Автор темы Lucania
  • Обновлено
  • 21, May 2023
Диалог на тему "Почему я учу английский - Всё о изучении английского языка": A: Hey, I heard you've been learning English.

What motivated you to start learning it? B: Yes, that's right! There are several reasons why I decided to learn English.

Firstly, it's one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, and I believe knowing English will open up many opportunities for me in terms of career and travel. A: That's true! English is definitely a global language.

How do you go about learning it? B: I try to immerse myself in the language as much as possible.

I take English classes, watch movies and TV shows in English, and listen to English songs.

I also practice speaking with native English speakers whenever I get the chance. A: That sounds like a great approach.

Are there any challenges you've encountered while learning English? B: Of course, there are challenges along the way.

One of the main difficulties for me is pronunciation.

English has some sounds that are different from my native language, so I've been working on improving my accent.

Additionally, learning new vocabulary and grammar rules can be challenging, but I find that consistent practice and exposure to the language help me overcome these obstacles.

A: Absolutely, practice makes perfect! Have you noticed any benefits since you started learning English?

B: Definitely! Learning English has broadened my horizons.

I can now communicate with people from different countries and cultures, and it has boosted my confidence when traveling or attending international events.

I've also found that many resources, such as books, articles, and online courses, are readily available in English, which gives me access to a wealth of knowledge. A: That's wonderful to hear.

English truly is a valuable skill.

Any future goals or aspirations related to learning the language? B: My main goal is to become fluent in English.

I want to be able to express myself confidently and effortlessly in both spoken and written English.

I also plan to take an internationally recognized English proficiency exam to showcase my language skills. A: I have no doubt you'll achieve your goals with your dedication and hard work.

Keep up the great work! B: Thank you! I appreciate your support.

Learning English has been a rewarding journey so far, and I'm excited to see where it takes me in the future. A: You're welcome! I'm sure your efforts will pay off.

Best of luck with your English language journey!

Lucania

Рег
02 Feb, 2023

Тем

Постов

Баллов